Yes, We’re Hiring!
Trusty Tails is looking for reliable animal lovers to join our team. Please review our list of qualities and benefits as well as the dog walker / pet sitter jobs currently available.
The Following Qualities Are Necessary for A Dog Walker / Pet Sitter Job With Us
- A”can do” attitude
- High Energy and love having fun with pets
- Love the outdoors and all sorts of weather
- Have great writing skills and like to take pictures is a must
- Enjoy working on an individual basis but also like to help others and work as a team
- Prefer experience, but we like quick learners too
- Have an iPhone / Smart Phone with access to the internet, texting, and phone calls
- Trust worthy, reliable, and energetic
- Work well independently and great with time management
- Legal to work in the US and submit to a background check and have no criminal background.
- Seeking immediate hire
Dog Walker / Pet Sitter Job Benefits:
- Well-established company, in business since 2006
- A rewarding job working with animals and making a difference in their lives
- A Bone-Us Program rewarding for their hardwork and loyalty
- A company who respects and values its staff
- A tight knit group of people who want to get to know you and work with you
- Quarterly staff gatherings
- Non-cubical job
- We provide company T-shirts, hats, tanks, hoodies, scarves, winter coats, and beanies
- Employee position. Covered under protection of bonding, business insurance, and worker’s compensation
- Direct bi-monthly
Available Dog Walker / Pet Sitter Jobs:
Please scroll through to view our open positions.
- Must be available Monday-Friday 10am – 4pm
- Required to work 1-2 weekends per month
- Occasional evenings/weekends
- Daily clients are very regular and occasional clients can give notice up to only a few hours
- Typical duties for dog walks include playtime, walking, feeding, administering medication, cleaning bowls, cleaning up after pet
- Perfect position for the writer, free-lancer, artist, musician, and student seeking some extra income
Cat Sitter / Pet Sitter
- Must be available Monday-Sunday 8am – 11am & 5pm – 8pm
- Typical duties for cat visits include playtime, brushing, feeding, administering medication, cleaning bowls, changing litter box, cleaning up after kitty
- Occasional Rabbits too!
- And of course always, always, always lots of love and affection.
Cat Boarder / Dog Boarder
- Must be willing to have home inspected by office staff and clients who want to see where their pet will be staying
- Perfect for the work-from-home professional who wants some company during the day, the stay at home mom/dad, college student, or retired professional
- Must have pet friendly apartment/home and allow cat and/or dog
- Show proof that pets are allowed in your home.
The Application Process
Please fill out the Personality Test here and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the Employment Application through the form below.
We will reach out to you for an interview if we believe it could be a right fit.