Puppy Tails Care
Let our Puppy Professionals care for your pup while you are away.
With visits approximately 4-hours apart, your pup will benefit from a consistent routine.
Puppy Tails Program
At Trusty Tails Pet Care, we are all about making your life easier and your puppy’s life happier. We believe in Puppy Happiness. Let our Puppy Professionals visit your pup and give you peace of mind. Let us care for your pup while you are away.
Is Our Puppy Program Right For You?
- Do you work during the day and need a reliable pet care professional to come in and check on your puppy while you are not home?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the whole notion of having a puppy and need someone with tons of puppy experience to help guide you in the right direction?
- Do you need help with routine relief breaks to ensure your puppy stays on a proper schedule for house training?
- Do you feel guilty leaving your puppy in a crate all day? Want him to have some human interaction to break up their day? Or maybe even a furry friend or two for a walk when they’re old enough?
Dedicated Happy-Puppy Sitting Professionals
Because we believe in Puppy Happiness, we have a team of puppy professionals ready to care for your new puppy’s every need. All of our dog walkers go through an extensive screening process that includes a background check and comprehensive training program to ensure we provide the best care possible.
With our Dog Happiness Team, you can rest assured you will always have a backup walker in case of emergency. Your dog is never left without their scheduled care.
Training A Happy Puppy
We recommend visits be approximately 4-hours apart to ensure a solid, consistent routine. We can help with a variety of challenges most puppies present. Download our free e-book “How to House Train a Puppy.”
Every Puppy Visit Includes:
- Routine — Ensure feeding and exercise routines go uninterrupted
- Housebreaking — We will help maintain a proper housebreaking routine with a consistent and reliable schedule.
- Companionship — Provide your puppy with companionship when you can’t be there—Lots of Love and Affection!
- Socialization — Once your puppy has all the necessary shots, we will introduce him/her to a few play buddies during the day.
- Feeding — We will feed your puppy lunch or snack if part of the routine/schedule.
- Exercise — We will make sure your puppy gets a bit of exercise during the day including walks, playing with toys, and fetch.
- Beginning Leash Walking — All walks include work on loose leash walking techniques.
- Commands & Manners — We will practice commands such as “sit”, “down”, “stay”, and “wait” with your puppy. We will even help to teach basic etiquette such as “no bite” or “no jumping”.
Making You Happy and Your Life Easier Too
We are here to make your life happier too. There’s no need to feel overwhelmed, rush home for those midday potty breaks, or feel guilty about leaving your puppy in a crate all day. A reliable Trusty Tails puppy sitter is here to help
We are available for walks Monday through Sunday from 9am to 8pm, 365 days per year.
Customize your dog walking schedule to fit your scheduling needs:
- Recurring Schedules.
- Evening and Weekend Requests.
- Infrequent / Inconsistent Puppy Visit Schedules.
Our convenient portal allows you to:
- Instantly communicate directly with your dog walker about your dog’s every need.
- Receive a GPS time-stamped map, pet care journal update, and photos of your dog after every visit.
Our company is insured and bonded so you can rest easy knowing that everything is OK.