Overnight Pet Care
Care you can count on. Choose from two options:
Overnight Pet Sitting In-YOUR-Home or The Almost Overnight In-YOUR-Home.
Overnight Pet Care In-Your-Home
At Trusty Tails, we want to make your life easier and your dog’s life happier. We believe in Pet Happiness. We know you can’t always be home. And we are here to minimize both yours and your dog’s stress by allowing your dog to stay in your home while you are away. Your dog can enjoy kennel-free, stress-free overnight pet sitting and remain on their regular routine in the comfort of your home!
Dedicated Pet Happiness Team
Because we believe in Pet Happiness, we have a team of trusted overnight pet sitters who specialize in overnight pet care. All of our professional pet sitters go through a rigorous screening process with background checks. They are trained to care for your pet and your home in the best way possible while you are gone. Plus we are fully insured and bonded. You can trust Trusty Tails Pet Care.
At Trusty Tails Pet Care, we always have a back-up sitter in case of emergency. That means that you are never left without a professional.
We would love to come stay in your home with your dog while you are away. We understand having a stranger come stay in your home while you are away can seem stressful. We’d love to come and meet you and your dog so you can get to know us and we can get to know you too.
Trusty Tails offers two alternatives to boarding your dog at a kennel
Overnight Pet Sitting In-Your-Home
- Sleepovers are from approximately 8 pm – 8 am.
- Evening, late-night, and morning dog walk.
- Feeding meals, snacks, treats
- Brushing, cuddling, and just hanging out with a loving pet sitter.
- Your pet can maintain its daily routine.
Almost Overnight Pet Sitting
We can provide your dog with an extended evening visit to your home and return the next morning for another visit. Combine a 2-Hour Evening Pet Sit and a 2-Hour Morning Pet Sit the next day.
- Keep their normal routine.
- Dinner and breakfast served.
- Feeding meal
- Evening and morning dog walks.
- Lots of affection from a loving pet sitter.
Make Your Dog Happy While You Are Away
We know what makes a dog happy. Dogs love belly rubs and butt scratches, treats, their own toys and bed, their daily walks and exercise and they especially love a predictable and consistent routine. Allowing your dog to stay in her home while you are away on vacation will ensure happiness and reduce the stress of getting used to a new environment. Their routine, after all, is what they love
People Who Hire Trusty Tails Pet Sitters for Overnight Pet Sitting:
- Feel uncomfortable about boarding a pet at a kennel.
- Want personalized professional care just for their pet.
- Don’t want to ask and burden friends and family to care for their pet.
- Have pets with special needs or don’t have proper shots for boarding.